Etonic The Difference Shoes

Etonic The Difference Shoes

[Aug 23, 2017]
Douglas
Model Reviewed: Etonic Lite

I bought a pair at a golf shoe during the last weekend in January. Warm weather enabled me to play with them on in Feb. Six months later, during the third week in August, the shoes came apart.

I've worn Etonic golf shoes in the past many years ago.

[Sep 13, 2001]
Mark McGarvey
Model Reviewed: Etonic Difference 2000

Strength:

None

Weakness:

None

Took a couple of rounds to break in the shoes, especially the heel. Strange, one heel was blistered, the other fine. Now they are resonably comfortable. I walk and do not ride and my feet feel pretty good after a round of 18. Good stability and they are a wider shoe even as a Medium width. Overall not a bad shoe once broken in.

no interaction

Reebok- pump

[May 19, 2001]
John
Model Reviewed: Etonic Difference

A decent shoe if under $40. I got a good deal about $100 off. I've worn them for a year and they are definitely good for water protection. However, my feet tend to ache after only 10 holes and enjoying a round can be tough if walking. The left heal pad is a little slippery, but not always noticeable when swinging. Wouldn't pay a lot for them, but they're okay.

Footjoy ecomfort, greenjoys.

[May 11, 2001]
John D
Shoot in the 80s
Model Reviewed: Etonic Tour (made in USA)

The etonic tour is the best made shoe on the market. The foot joy classics come close. I have very wide feet and the fit like a glove. They also have great support. One draw back a little heavy. You need to break in but once done, they are great. I only walk and after a round my feet still feel great. I had a pair of Etonic Difference and actually wore
out the sole after 3 years. The tour model is better built. I highly recomend
these shoes.

no experience

Foot joy classics, Etonic Difference (Made in China) new versions older versions better (USA)

[Apr 23, 2001]
william taylor
Model Reviewed: etonic the difference

I purchased a pair of etonic golf shoes at edwin watts golf in orlando fl. about one year ago. The outer skin is peeling off and i can not find address as where to send them for replacement or repair. Can you help me.

about four years ago I sent a pair back for repair but I lost the address where to send them.

etonic gloves are great the shoes are to except for this problem

[Apr 04, 2001]
Jack
Shoot in the 70s
Model Reviewed: Etonic Difference

These have been great shoes for me for the past three years. They fit comfortably and are good for walking 18 holes. The offer lasting waterproofness, and have a nice wide stable sole. The only drawback is that they are slightly on the heavy side.

Foot Joy Dry Joy and Terrains.

[Jan 15, 2001]
Mike
Model Reviewed: Etonic Difference

Been wearing these shoes for about 6 months now. They have good waterproof protection but they are heavy when walking 18 holes. I still get blisters on the back of my heels even after the break in period. Fair shoe for the price if only they would make it a little bit lighter and softer.

FJ

[Jan 09, 2001]
Al
Model Reviewed: Etonic difference

I have worn these shoes for more than a year. They are barely acceptable for riding and OK on the range. While walking 18 holes my feet begin to ache midway through the round. These shoes lack support and are terrible for walkers.

Footjoy, Nike

[Feb 22, 2000]
John P.
Shoot in the 80s

Good overall fit. Not so great for walking all day. Helps to change out the spikes.

Nike, Dexter.

[Jun 07, 2000]
Nik
Shoot in the 90s

These were my first pair of "real" golf shoes. I choose these for the comfort, look and price. They were the only shoes that were comforatable when I put them on in the store. I have played two rounds and they feel great! I also wanted a pair of shoes that wee dark in color and these fit the bill. Try them on and compare the fit with others...