FootJoy Contour Series Shoes

FootJoy Contour Series Shoes

Full grain leather uppers, One-year limited waterproof warranty, Slip last construction, Contoured lightweight PU Fit-Bed®, Contoured platform, Contour last, EVA midsole, Contoured PU midsole insert, Ultra flexible DuramaxTM rubber outsoles, FTS Spike System, Black Widow™ cleats by Softspikes®

[Jul 10, 2011]
cjg
Model Reviewed: Contour

These are by far the most comfortable golf shoes I've ever worn. I wore Footjoys years ago and wasn't impressed so I switched to Etonic. I thought those were comfortable until I bought these based on the reviews here and elsewhere. From the first round I played, these have been extremely comfortable. I don't know how well they will hold up. But if they last halfway decent I will by another pair when these wear out.

Haven't used.

Etonic

[Feb 22, 2010]
Mike B
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

I just picked up a pair of these Footjoy Contours and I love them. Wearing thenm in the house playing Tiger on my Wii lol I love these shoes, can't wait to get out on the course with them. They are so comfortable and extremely light. thinking of buying a second par and removing the spikes to wear around town. lol

[Feb 01, 2010]
gap123
Model Reviewed: footjoy contours

A++...best shoes by a country mile...no break in required...I always had heel pain with other shoes(nike,dexter,etonic)...just bought my second pair for the upcoming season(had last pair for 4 years)
AMAZING SHOES, now go out and get some!!!

[Jun 08, 2009]
familyman007
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

Got these because my Nike's started leaking and I wanted a comfortable shoe with no break in period. Good for 4 weeks then became uncomfortable. Kicker was when the finish cracked at a crease. Bought a pair of Adidas 360 3.0

[Jan 01, 2009]
Marc D
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

We have about a foot of snow here in Toronto area and I'm wearing them in the house. I feel like the freak in the golf commercials but these are soooo nice. Can't wait til 2nd week in April when golf starts up.

[Oct 31, 2008]
hodgettsd
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

Finally I have found a golf shoe that is comfortable for as many rounds as I can play.
They are not the most expensive shoes on the market, but they are definitely the most comfortable.
I will never buy anything different. I only hope Footjoy don't stop making them.

Bought the dryjoys origionally and they were very painful so upgraded to contour's.

[Jun 19, 2008]
soulfd76
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn - golf or otherwise! Maybe that's to be expected since they are the most expensive golf shoes I have ever bought, but at 84.99, it still doesn't break the bank by any means. Don't hesitate to buy these now. I loved the brown on brown color as well. Very sharp, and a nice compromise if you are undecided between "casual" and "classic" or "dressy".

Adidas, Nike

[Feb 21, 2008]
Rick C
Model Reviewed: FootJoy Contour Series

i forget that i am even wearing shoes. they have never ever distracted me from my game, except when i stop to admire them while riding shotgun in a golfcart, unlike other shoes that have left me with throbbing tootsies,(nike,adidas). i find these footjoy contours lighter and on par with my timeless cutter & bucks.

[Sep 12, 2007]
Archie
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

My first time review..just wanna say that it's very nice shoes. Good looking and good feeling. I walked 45 holes in 3 days continue..feel so comfort. But be careful for the heels in the first couple days, you might need some plaster.

never try it..

Ecco and Some cheap models.

[Jul 30, 2007]
kceno45
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Contour

I'll start out by saying that I NEVER write/post reviews. These shoes are sooo nice that I felt I had to share with those consumers that are out hunting for a new pair of golf shoes. All you need to do is try them on and the comfort speaks for itself. Just played my first round in them last weekend and they were flawless on the course.

I've been a Nike and Addidas person for the past 8 years and let me tell you that they are amateurs compared to Footjoy. No comparison.

Can't go wrong with this model

Not used