FootJoy eComfort Shoes

FootJoy eComfort Shoes

Super soft full grain leather uppers, One-year limited waterproof warranty, Cushioned EVA Fit-Bed®, Custom cushioned heel plugs (green-soft; blue-firm)EVA midsole, DuramaxTM rubber outsoles, FTS Spike System, ShadowTM cleats by Softspikes®

[Feb 28, 2012]
colin hasler
Model Reviewed: footjoy comfort

Best pair i have bought no trouble with playing ing the wet as i live in spain. Being such a bad player i spend a lot of time searching for ablls on not too good ground these shoes are ace.

[May 25, 2011]
Vito Di Giovanni
Model Reviewed: eComfort

I received as a gift. I left them in the box until I needed them, about 10 months. After about 3 months my feet got soaked every morning I played.
They only have a one year warranty.
I usually buy DryJoys.

[Jul 01, 2010]
edmiller9999
Model Reviewed: eComfort

Great shoe - very comfortable and reasonably durable. I had a pair of similarly priced Callaways that I returned after they gave me blisters and hurt all over. The eComfort is a great design. I walk 54 holes a week in them and they never bother my feet a bit.

[Feb 24, 2008]
KevinFitz
Model Reviewed: Footjoy eComfort

I bought these shoes based on the recommendations of this website. What I expected was a slightly less torturous vesion of golf shoes I remember from years ago. These, however, are probably the most comfortable shoes I own - of any type. They have a snug fit, but do not restrict movement or cut into my ankles. They're very light. At the end of they day I am still very comfortable with them on. (Look at my score - I probably walk around more than you.) Yesterday I set out to buy an "up market" shoe in all black, but I found nothing else to be as comfortable as the eComfort.

I also bought a pair of DryJoys for wet conditions. They have a stiffer sole than the eComfort and my feet feel like they're trapped in an air tight chamber in them.

[Nov 13, 2007]
KenRussell
Model Reviewed: Foot Joy eComfort

I demand a lot from a golf shoe as I wlak 36 holes every Saturday and 36 holes every Sunday. After owning at least 6 pairs of FootJoy Classics,plus Dry Joys and Dexters, my current Nikes and Etonics, these 2 pairs of eComforts are THE BEST by a huge margin as far as comfort. I just purchased my third pair (I can't stand white for winter use).

Etonic, Dexter, Nike

[Sep 08, 2006]
AlpineBlazer
Model Reviewed: eComfort

Excellent shoe. Waterproof, and super comfortable. Changeable softness in heel area. No pain in my feet after 18 holes, excellent shoe.

[Jul 31, 2006]
atm90210
Model Reviewed: Footjoy eComfort

Loved the shoe. Was able to walk without any pain in my feet and the traction was perfect. A buddy tried my shoes on and walked 5 feet turned around, took them off, and started calling stores trying to find himself a pair. He found some and went that minute and bought a pair.

Very pleased. I had them for a year and the soles started seperating from the shoe. Took them to the store I bought them from and the shopkeeper said that they shouldn't be doing that. Called footjoy and they told him the same. They told him to give me a new pair and send the defective ones back.

Dexter golf

[May 28, 2006]
Himanshu
Model Reviewed: Footjoy ecomfort

I showed up for my tee time one afternoon and realized that I'd left my golf shoes at home. So I walked into the pro shop and asked to buy a pair of the cheapest golf shoes they had (I figured I'd be wearing them only once). Little did I know that I was buying the best pair of golf shoes I'd ever owned. I went home that evening and tossed my $110 Nike's into the garbage (honest!)

Not used

Nike

[Apr 13, 2005]
lennyer
Model Reviewed: Footjoy eComfort

These are without a doubt the most comfortable golf shoes out of the box I've ever owned! These shoes make walking 18 holes a pleasure. Highly recommended.

Not Used

Footjoy Dryjoys, Etonic, Nike

[Mar 24, 2005]
davo32683
Model Reviewed: E-comfort

I own two pairs of these shoes and are the most comfortable and affordable shoes I have ever owned. Feet stay dry, and never get sore. Walked 27 one day and was still going strong. The interchangeable heel cushion is great, although I usually leave the soft one in. All in all an incredible shoe for your money.

no experience

softjoys, dryjoys, nike goretex tradition