FootJoy GreenJoys Shoes

FootJoy GreenJoys Shoes

Soft, easy care uppers, Cushioned Fit-Bed®, EVA/DuramaxTM rubber outsoles, FTS Spike System, ShadowTM cleats by Softspikes®

[Oct 14, 2005]
jay_m
Model Reviewed: Greenjoys

Picked these up at Dick's after playing in sneakers for most of the season. I spent another $10 on a pair of insoles, which I put in most shoes I buy anyway, and it was day and night for comfort. Spikes held well on the box and fairway. They do what they are supposed to and for a fair price. As the upper softens some more, I expect these to be really comfortable shoes.

really old DryJoys

[Jul 08, 2005]
twoodsak36

I left my shoes at home one day and had to buy these shoes in the heat of the moment b4 a golf round. These shoes are the worst shoes I have ever worn in my life. I hope footjoy realizes that these shoes are cheaply made and speak horribly for their sullen name. I will burn these shoes very soon.

[Jul 28, 2004]
GolfLover89
Model Reviewed: Greenjoys

Im just startin out playing golf. never realized how much shoes make a diffrence. spikes are easy to change and really dig in. i wear sneakers every day of my whole life and these low cut shoes felt great. durable, waterproof, and have gel lined making them quite comfy. plus i got em for only $42 at my courses pro shop. great

havent needed it

none

[Jul 14, 2004]
mrobmsu
Model Reviewed: FootJoy GreenJoys

I bought these on sale at a golf discount store and have been pleased. I have TERRIBLE feet, and have been comfortable in these shoes right off the bat. Wore them for 2 rounds last week and my feet didn't hurt--amazing. Have been away from the game for about 8-10 years, and these shoes are much more comfortable than the FootJoys I wore then. These shoes are a good choice for the casual golfer who doesn't want to spend lots of $ for shoes.

have not used

other FootJoys

[May 16, 2004]
X_Factor
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Greenjoys

I bought these as a follow-up to a cheap set of Austin golf shoes that I previously owned. Even though they are better than those shoes, they're definitely not the greatest shoes I've ever worn. They do not conform to your foot shape and contours. I feel like I'm wearing a clown shoe with no flexing. They are somewhat comfortable in the beginning of play, but as the holes go on, they get less and less comfortable. The only thing I really like about them is the grip, it is exceptional.

Never used.

Austing golf shoes

[May 12, 2004]
footjoy0821
Model Reviewed: GreenJoys

Thes are great shoes for the price. People say they give you blisters, I have not experienced any in three games. GREAT SHOE FOR THE CASUAL GOLFER!

First pair of golf shoes.

[Dec 12, 2003]
Fred McAfee
Model Reviewed: Greenjoy

I always walk 18 when I play and by the 15th hole I can feel fatigue in my feet. Plus they are not very waterproof, on wet days my feet are soaking wet by the 3rd hole. These shoes were cheap so I guess they are whatr I expected.

I've never owned any other golf shoes.

[Aug 05, 2003]
neuskier
Model Reviewed: FootJoys Green Joys

Just started playing golf again after 25 years away from the game (13 handicap at age 16). The price attracted me to this shoe, but it was the fit and comfort in the store (I tried on virually every pair selling, or on sale, for less than $60) that sold me. I haven't been disappointed. Obviously, these aren't $150 shoes, but I have been very pleased. The comfort level is much greater than I remember from my old pair years ago. I have even forgotten to take these off on the drive home!

Been so long ago, I don't recall.

[Jul 05, 2003]
bw
Model Reviewed: green joy

Ive been very happy with these shoes and for the money their a pretty decent shoe.If i walked 18 every time i played i would invest a little more money though,but if you ride most of the time like me these shoes are fine.

dexter lite

[Jul 01, 2003]
racelite150
Model Reviewed: Greenjoy

This was the cheapest shoe in the store, as a carryover from last year, and I'm a cheapskate. Honestly, after walking 18 the first time I wore these shoes, my feet were tired feeling, but no blisters or pain. The second time was more comfortable. More importantly, I found the added traction of golf shoes, over running shoes, straightened out my shots and improved my score. Recommended for the weekend or casual player who doesn't want to invest more on shoes than a week's greens' fees.

No experience