TaylorMade 360Ti Series Drivers

TaylorMade 360Ti Series Drivers

the head: super-sized for maximum impact and forgiveness; deep-face design improves shot consistency · Power Band™ crown alignment creates greater impact efficiency and increases alignment and shot consistency · the most back- weighted center of gravity in the 300 Series™ to help get the ball up easily and quickly. the shaft: improved Bubble® ultralite shaft (.405" tip) with improved flex performance for superior feel, control and energy transfer · reduced weight (295 grams) makes the 360 Ti the lightest high-velocity distance club TaylorMade has ever designed. the club: longer shaft length (46") expands the swing arc to build power for players with an average swing speed.

[Jun 17, 2019]
targetdrone

Strength:

I bought this new, back in 2000 or 2001. I was hitting it straight or with a light fade and getting 250 yards of carry. A few years later I moved, got married and stopped playing. My nephew got my clubs. 13 years later I found some clubs at a yard sale and started playing again. I was hitting an Alien AG7 460cc and a Pro Tech 330 titanium driver. I found out my nephew had taken my TM out of his bag. I got it back and the improvement was instant. My inconsistent hits turned into long drives mostly where i aimed. This club makes my game much more enjoyable. Mine has the original bubble shaft. I don't need super long tees like I do for the Alien.

Weakness:

It may not be the hottest new thing, but hit one if you get the chance. There are bargains to be had if you look.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2000
[Oct 13, 2012]
George
Model Reviewed: Taylormade 360ti

360ti 8.5 deg. with a UST Pro Force 65g. Gold shaft stiff flex. Owned this club for a while only used it about half a year. Then decided I had to have a 460cc driver. Got one a 10.5 deg. Cleveland 460 launcher w/stock Fuji silver shaft stiff flex. It is a good club very consistent. But I had to swing it too hard to get any distance. . It may be the shaft as much as the head but with the Taylormade I seem to get that distance with so much less effort. I think of it as a "dinker" and swing it that way. 230 to 250 is what I usually get. Dead straight or maybe a five yard fade. I guess I don't know what I'm missing not having the latest. But for me this combo is a killer. Taylormade did it right with the 360ti. They are very inexpensive now.

Haven't used

Cleveland and Taylormade Burner

[Nov 24, 2009]
Kyle Bowling
Model Reviewed: 350ti

I have owned practically every driver made.Always searching for the perfect one.A friend gave me the 360 after he bought a new driver.Nothing like it . Straight and long. No more allowing for the slice. just straight and long. No more searching.

Ken Smith, Adams,etc. I still own 5 drivers that are for sale cheap

[Oct 23, 2009]
christo
Model Reviewed: taylormade driver 360Ti

i bought this driver secondhand and what a bargain. i'm not one the longest hitters but i managed to fire a 300 metre drive with this trusty club so the size of it must not fool you initally. this is a very forgiving driver and is fairly predictable and constant.i tee the ball very low and yet i get a very high ball flight from the club. i really recommend this club for the someone who is looking for the fairway and not rough at a very respectable distance. this club does not need a lot of power to give you distance and with that comes control. my overall review and experience of the club is that this is a honest and easy driver to hit.

[Jul 22, 2008]
Patrick N.
Model Reviewed: Taylormade 360Ti 9.5 Driver

I picked this up at a thrift store for $5(deal of the century) and absolutely love it. The club head is the perfect size, I doesn't feel like your swinging a grapefruit at the end of a stick like some of the other drivers out there. I love the sound at impact, distance, forgiveness, and feel. I can consistantly hit this straight 230yrds+. It's now a permanent fixture in my bag.

NA

Great big Bertha, Titleist 975D.

[Jan 20, 2008]
brodl-etho
Model Reviewed: Taylormade R360 Driver

I picked up this driver off ebay for 60 bucks and i didnt really expect much, but i was really surprised with the power of the club. This is really good compared to the other clubs ive tried. There was only one thing about this club that let it down, It doesnt have much forgiveness it you dont strike it out of the middle it usually fades a bit to the left or right. Apart from that it is an awesome club

didnt need it

wilson killer whale

[Dec 05, 2006]
PhantomII
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made 360Ti Series Driver

I bought this driver on E-Bay to go with all the other Taylormade clubs I purchased there. I had been using a Taylormade Clone and since I had hit it so well I didn't hesitate when I found this one for $30.00 bucks on e-bay, especially since it had a Grafalloy shaft already installed. The driver has this alignment groove on top called a power band that is just a little bit wider than a golf ball and it makes addressing the ball very easy. I was never able to reach 300 yards on the fly until I started using this driver but I have done it about 10 times so far. The driver has a very nice feel about it when you strike the ball in the sweet spot and it has a slightly high but long flight trajectory, when you don't make a good shot you will lose distance and depending on a toe or heel shot will send the ball right or left, overall I really like this Driver because I don't like the giant 400 and up cc drivers now being sold and this one gives you a nice balance between forgiveness and smaller size. I think drivers are alot like putters when it comes to one that works for some and not others, so I would recommend you try different models and find one you feel comfortable and confident with.

Got it on E-bay but seller was outstanding

Taylormade Super Steel, and Taylormade Clone

[Aug 12, 2005]
mmisoc@gmail.com
Model Reviewed: T! 360 - Graphalloy Pro-Lite Stiff

I have played this club for 4 years. It is still one of the best clubs I have used. I am getting older and have decided to slow my swing down and will be going to a regular flex shaft. I would highly recommend this club to anyone; however, would pay particular attention to the shaft. One of the other reviewers scored the club low, and he may indeed be right. Both of my 360 have a much better shaft than the one he uses.

Adams 363, Wilson FatShaft Deep Red (303 & 360)

[Jun 03, 2005]
Scott21373
Model Reviewed: Talyor Made 360ti 9.5* s-80 shaft

I finally found a great club at a reasonable price. I had been shoppng around for three weeks, looking for a decent driver that I could afford. I chose TM because my neighbor let me use his 580 8.5* on a course nearby, and I was hitting straighter and longer than I ever had before. I found a 360ti 9.5* s-80 shaft at a Trader Golf store near me, and when I swung it, instantly fell in love. For starters, when you set up with this club, it lines up STRAIGHT in your palms, with no correction required at all. It swings easy, too. The store owner regripped it for free with a jumbo golf pride grip, and I liked it even more. I took this club out to the driving range, an after two shots that went off to the right, I strengthened my grip just a little bit and was driving them ball 225-230 yds., no fade, and straight as an arrow. As I warmed up to this club, my drives reached out to 250 yds. and were always straight. I coudn't belive it. There were a couple of guys hitting balls next to me, and they came over after the 30th ball and asked to see my club. One guy had a Callawy Biggest Big Bertha, 10*, and the other had a Ping G2 9.5* I let them swing my USED $69.00 club and they loved it. They both hit about 10 balls each, and said it was a more accurate club than what they had. When I told them what I had paid, they both stared in shock. The guy with the Ping had just spent $400.00, the guy with the Callaway got is last year for $300.00. Suckers. They got more yardage than me, (about 280 or so,) but I think the more I play with this club, I'll just get longer with it. I recommend this club to anyone, either experienced or not. You can find one for under $100.00, and that frees up more money to actually go and play somewhere! You will love this club, I guarantee.

Got it used, haven't dealt with them. Heard they are great though.

Callawy Biggest Big Bertha, Ping G2, Orlimar Tri-metal and Hippo, (which sucked arse,)

[Dec 27, 2004]
BrianG
Model Reviewed: Taylormade 360Ti

Hell of a club, but get a good shaft. I started with a prolite r flex and really blasted the ball at first. But eventually I became a little wild with it so I went with an Aldila S flex and it is great. I'm on parts of fairways that I've never been before and reaching par 5 that were out of reach. I was a big time fader/slicer before but this club and shaft helped me change that. Once in a while it will creep back but it's not as severe. When I hit a draw with this club its just goes forever. Played a long par 4 at a course I play all the time recently. I couldn't find my ball until I finally walked far enough up the fairway. I had never even come close to the 150 marker in all the times I had played this hole. My ball was at 110 yards out, about 50-60 yards longer that my previous best. My driver is now my most dependable club.

none