Titleist 910 D2 Drivers

Titleist 910 D2 Drivers

Titleist 910 D2 Driver The Titleist 910 D2 Driver delivers longer distance through a technologically advanced head design with a responsive, fast face insert that creates a ball-speed area that is 15% larger than other drivers. The patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel provides precise and independent loft and lie adjustments to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control. High performance weighting and a sloped, ultra-thin crown design increases stability and creates a low

[Sep 11, 2021]
gasielennie410j

Strength:

Nice balance and great sound and feel at impact. Enough settings to fit any decent swing. Don't need to be a pro (like famousdavis) to hit this club well. Best Titleist driver made yet. | Pool Deck hayward

Weakness:

none so far

Purchased:
New
[Feb 20, 2015]
boccigallupo
Model Reviewed: Titleist 915 D2

I got it with the Diamena S60 stiff. I thought about going with the regular shaft but the stiff is working just fine. A definite plus over the 913. It has a very solid sound and the ball appears to have less spin and is longer then the 913

good

Titleist 905,910,913, Cobra , Callaway, Taylor Made,Power Bilt, Mizuno

[May 25, 2014]
Eric
Model Reviewed: Titleist 910D2

All I can say is WOW. I hit the longest drives in my life today with the D2! I one hole was 405 all I had left was 60 do the math! The other hole was 380 and 60 left 310+ lovely feeling! My D2 is 8.5 loft with 72 gram shaft s flex. Nice amid trajectory that flies forever! This is a keeper. Once I get the AP2 irons good score's are my best friend!

[Jul 14, 2012]
max
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: D3

This is a solid review on the 910, I just bought one and I'm learning haha.

This is a good review about it by Shadow G

It is what made me buy it.

[Feb 05, 2012]
txsbuda
Model Reviewed: 910 D3

This club is sexy looking at address. It's not the 460 cc model, but it gives me tons of confidence. I left it on the original setting and was able to work the ball well. The shaft is the RIP 60 stiff flex. I get about 10 more yards than my TM R5. Obviously, not that much more, but it was time for a new driver and I'm not doing that white head from TM.

Doesn't really apply. I did the research on the shaft and clicked what I wanted on TGW.com.

First time using and interchangeable driver, but even then I'm leaving it on the orginal setting.

[Feb 03, 2012]
fairwaysplitter
Model Reviewed: 910 D2

Driver has a larger sweetspot than other Titleist drivers I've used.
Didn't try any of the adjustments just left it on A1, which is 1/2 degree open I believe. I like to work the ball both ways so didn't want to set for only 1 ball flight.
Picked up maybe 5 yards versus my 909 with a slightly higher launch.
Now Famous Davis takes his time to give you hacks a quality review, you need the take the George Bush elder approach.
"Sit down and shut up"
Better yet go to his club and offer to clean his clubs, wash his car, and cut his grass.
After a few times of doing this, you may be allowed to watch him hit balls on the range and see what a proper swing plane is supposed to look like.
Don't try to hit on the 10 to 12 hot women who will surely be watching him as well.
Perfection requires concentration.
If he says the club is good, that is all you need to know.

My caddie takes care of this for me, Im too busy dialing in my wedges, and signing autographs.

Only try products reviewed by the best ballstrikers. If you've never broken 70, I'm not wasting my time.

[Jan 12, 2012]
john
Model Reviewed: titliest 910 d2

if famous davie is so good...how come he is not on the pga tour if he says he is unbeatable dick head

[Jul 07, 2011]
Jo blogs
Model Reviewed: titleist 910d2

Famous davis

what a dick....!!!!!

[Feb 15, 2011]
wineguy 21
Model Reviewed: Titleist 910 D@

famousdavis must be taking some GREAT drugs LOL.
Anyway, just demoed the R11, CaliRazrhawk, and the 910 D2. Really did not like the feel and sound of the R11
The Cali and Titleist both were close in performance. Ended up taking home the Ttitleist. Nice balance and great sound and feel at impact. Enough settings to fit any decent swing. Don't need to be a pro (like famousdavis) to hit this club well. Best Titleist driver made yet.

Ping Rapture V2, Cobra S2

[Feb 14, 2011]
Baxter in LA
Model Reviewed: Titleist 910 D2

Review of: Titleist 910 D2, 10.5 degree, Diamana R flex, factory (A1) settings.

Its all good.

Had been playing the Titleist 905R since 2006 and was starting to think that nothing would ever replace it. It appears that the 910 D2 finally has.

The 910 D2 is a significant improvement in consistency. Probably due to a increase in MOI. The head feels very stable at impact, resulting in an average of 4 more fairways hit per round. Gone are pop-ups and right side misses. The few bad shots have tended to be pull hooks resulting from sloppy double-cross swings and poor tempo. The natural ball flight with the 910D D2 with the A1 setting is dead straight or a slight draw.

Trajectory of the 910 D2(on factory settings) is a little lower and more penetrating than the 905R.

Distance is outstanding with the 910 D2. Was concerned about losing the length of the 905R on center hits, which was the best of any driver. But the 910 D2 equals the length of the 905R best hits on its normal good hits and is several yards longer on its best hits. Very impressed with the distance of the 910 D2 on normal swings. You know you have a long and straight club when by the 12th hole your playing partners are all asking to hit it.

Was somewhat skeptical of the 910 D2 before buying it due to its adjustable settings. But its consistency and distance make it likely to be another Titleist classic.

If you have an inside-to-outside swing path and get the face square at impact, the 910 D2 is the best driver yet made by anyone. If you don't have those two things, get the 910 D2 anyway and find a competent instructor to teach you to hit draws with it.

Highest possible recommendation for the 910 D2.

Titleist 975J, 975J*VS (best driver of its day), 983K, 905R (best driver of its day), 907 D1, 909 D2