Alien Ultimate Driving Irons

Ultimate Driving

From Alien Golf: Designed to provide golfers with both distance comparable to metal woods and accuracy normally associated with higher lofted irons. Highly accurate, it can be hit off the tee or in the fairway. It's unique design allows it to send the ball as far and straighter than any 3 wood on the market.

michkayaker   Shoots in the 100s [Sep 05, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Alien Sport 18* Driving Iron

I have been golfing for 3 years now, golf in the low 100's and driving is the most erratic part of my game.I had been driving with my 3 iron and decided to give this a shot. Bought off Ebay and what a difference I am a lot more consistent with an additional 20 -30 yards. Also use in lieu of a fairway wood. Love the club!

Issac   Shoots in the 70s [Jul 28, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Alien Gold

Alright look, I went to the range for the first time this year with my new clubs and I used the driver on ONE bucket of balls only to find that after hitting the balls the wrong way 10 times the bottomw of the driver was dented and cracked the structure. Normal? I don't know.

Roy   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 19, 2009]
Model Reviewed: set

i love these clubs
ive nere play as good with anyother clubs
these are the best

ChrisLazaro   Shoots in the 90s [Dec 26, 2008]
Model Reviewed: Alient Sport 16 degree Driving Iron

I have had this Driving Iron for about 7-8 years now and absolutely love it. My greatest weakness was driving with standard woods, but my Iron game is great. This really solved several issues for me. I can hit 240 yards with this Driving Iron. Note that you really should have your swing down before using this club. It is NOT forgiving and would probably be rated less than 4-5 stars by anyone who still needs to work on their swing. For those who have a swing, this is a great, multi-purpose iron I have found extremely useful on Par 4 and Par 5 courses. I can drive with it as well as shoot (more like launch)the ball out of the trees, rough etc and when proper contact is made, the ball flies straight as an arrow. I have found it especially good when landing outside of 100 yards of water. Instead of laying the ball up, I am able to clear most water obstacles that begin 100 yards away.

I have had no reason to call them.

Similar Products Used: I have nothing else like it in my bag. It is a conversation piece as well as most other golfers I come into contact with have never seen one either. Almost everyone who tries my club asks me where I got it and usually see reason to include it in their own bag.
Jonny Harvey   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 22, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Alien Driving Iron

Tough club to get used to, but look out when you do! I can hit this club around 250 yards straight as an arrow when hit correctly. I still have problems with the length of the club and the VERY tiny sweet spot. Somewhat heavy but feels great at impact as long as you hit it well. Feels awful on shots anything less than perfect. Not forgiving in the least. Looks really neat also! I recommend this club to anyone who can't hit woods but can hit long irons.

Don't know.

Similar Products Used: Ping, Callaway
tfd   Shoots in the 100s [Apr 11, 2003]
Model Reviewed: Alien Ultimate Driving Iron

Got the club (used)during a golf swap meet in Nevada bob's. I had nothing to lose spending $20 on it and what a deal. Being a new golfer, I have great difficulty getting the ball airborne especially with the woods. This club soars with a penetrating trajectory. I normally tee of with the perfect golf club (which I also got used) and would average between 180-195 yards on the driving range. The first time I tried to hit the Alien club, I went to about 220 yards. Who needs a driver with this around. One thing is the small sweet spot and the way the clube looks. It gets a little getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, your woods will just be in the bag for esthetics.

Similar Products Used: The Perfect Club
Ken Warren   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 06, 2002]
Model Reviewed: alien 16 degree

This club is amazing. I am still getting used to it but when I hit it right the ball just rockets off the clubface straight as an arrow. Distance is 230 to 250 yards. A great altrenative to a driver which I rarely hit without slicing.

the-joker   Shoots in the 90s [Sep 14, 2001]
Model Reviewed: 14 deg stiff
Strength:

None

Weakness:

None

Good club for the price ($30 USD). It comes in handy as a backup club on those days you have problems with your woods. For me, its hits about 30 yards farther than my 3 iron and relatively straight. I have problems with longer shafts so I choke down a bit on this club for more control. I probably sacrifice a few yards though. I agree with some of the other reviews that the sweet spot is smaller than some of the other driving irons out there, but you get used to hitting with what you have. Overall, it''s a good value.

Similar Products Used: None
Lionel   Shoot in the 90s [Jul 12, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Alien Driving Iron - 14* steel

Bought this iron new at auction for $20. I use it exclusively off the tee with very good results (210 yrds. with a fade). Since I can't get a grip on any of my woods, this club at least gets me down the fairway. The weird head does take some getting used to. Can't complain about the price.

Similar Products Used: None
Anthony   Shoot in the 80s [Jun 22, 2001]
Model Reviewed: Driving Iron 16 degree

The club is great. The first time I love what i felt. Im inconsistent with any wood off the tee and I would usually use a 3 iron. I would hit the ball 180 which was bad, wasnt good though either. Although when i was playing with my friends at the local public course where the trick is to keep it straight and in play and thats what i did and the choose to use driver and take the scenic route. I picked this club up because I can keep the ball in play bu alsohit the ball about 20-30 yards further than my 3 iron. IF you need a club for that reason get this one. There are better there are worse but for someone whos a junior golfer who buys their own equipment or a weekend golfer, this club is for you. Defintely worth a try.

Similar Products Used: 3 iron, Spalding Driving iron.

THE SITE