TaylorMade RAC OS Irons

RAC OS

Engineered for maximum power. Features an oversize cavity-back head design with clean, appealing lines Tuned Performance Cartridge - Delivers high moment of inertia, provides better center of gravity location and provides more efficient transfer of energy to the ball RAC (Relative Amplitude Coefficient) pockets channel impact vibration to specific locations within the clubhead for outstanding feel at impact Wide, cambered gliding sole creates additional stability through the impact zone

Displux   [Dec 07, 2017]
Pros: These irons felt smooth through ball. They hit 6-9 high in air. The 3-5 went low trajectory, but club length farther than my last set. I would recommend these irons to anyone. Bought mine from https://www.golfonline.co.uk/
Cons: No negatives, all round excellent club.
Price: -   New/Used: New   Year Purchased: 2017
Mark Odom   Shoots in the 70s [Mar 06, 2017]
Model Reviewed: RAC OS irons

Brian Clements   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 02, 2017]

Got my OS RAC irons second hand. The fill when hitting the ball is just great.I have had them one month and have dropped from 24.4 down to 20.6. very pleased. Have had wide grips fitted which as also helped.

nobz   Shoots in the 80s [Jun 14, 2014]

bought new in 2006.still playing them in 2014 and loving them.Here is what to expect from these clubs.soft and smooth feeling even with off center hits,mid to high ball flight,durability,forgiveness and most importantly,consistency through out the irons.i've hit new r11's and found no difference other than maybe the r11's were a bit lighter and slightly bigger,therefore more forgiving.great upgrade is a set of new shafts for these clubs with a re-grooving and these play awesome.ive compoarend them to a lot of irons out there and to my feel,they are equal or superior than a lot of game improving sets out there.7 iron/155-165 yrds. 5'6",male,170lbs

ryan   Shoots in the 80s [Jul 13, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made Rac OS irons

I have owned this set since 2009 and appreciate the quality and durability as well as the consistency delivered on well struck balls. There is nothing worse than pulling out your 9 iron and hitting it on the sweet spot and seeing it fly 20 yards over the target. This never happens with this. Very consistent shots 3-pw. Had a friend getting ready to spend 379 on a new set of rocket ballz irons and after testing mine out decided to save a few hundred bucks because he couldn't notice any difference.

Dave   Shoots in the 80s [May 28, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made RAC OS Irons

I bought this set new in 2006. It was my first "nice" set of irons I have ever bought, certainly my first new set. My first round, I was ecstatic to play with them. Having to travel a lot for work, I took my clubs with me a few times. After roughly 50 rounds of golf, several shafts near the head are beginning to fray near the heads.

I have tried to work with Taylor Made to help correct the issue but was basically told I am up a creek without a paddle and they will not help.

Timbo slice   Shoots in the 90s [Apr 18, 2013]
Model Reviewed: Taylormade RAC os irons

Some of you may be able to relate to this. I've been on a frustrating search for a few years for the perfect irons that would compliment my ability. Today I struck gold with the taylormade rac irons!
I shoot in the 90's so blades weren't a a good option however I still wanted a balance of power, feel and forgiveness.
I can't speak for anyone else but for me I have found the holy grail ! One round with these irons and I've managed to cut out the inconsistencies I had before. Highly highly recommend