TaylorMade RAC OS Irons

TaylorMade RAC OS Irons

Engineered for maximum power. Features an oversize cavity-back head design with clean, appealing lines Tuned Performance Cartridge - Delivers high moment of inertia, provides better center of gravity location and provides more efficient transfer of energy to the ball RAC (Relative Amplitude Coefficient) pockets channel impact vibration to specific locations within the clubhead for outstanding feel at impact Wide, cambered gliding sole creates additional stability through the impact zone

[Sep 10, 2012]
Wong LT
Model Reviewed: Taylormade RAC

I have these old 6-P RAC irons set for a bargain S$12, and like it after my first trial. As an Asian, I used to like Japan model as it's more tailored to Asian body size. The RAc change my perspective, and I improve my distance immediately by more than 20yards! Later I found out this is a 2006 set and after years of battle, it's still work well.. wow.. awesome... thanks.

callaway Diablo Edge... so so only...

[Aug 29, 2012]
Aaron Hamilton
Model Reviewed: RAC OS

Very nice clubs, the look and feel instill confidence. These clubs mean I can out-distance my peers on a regular basis. Beautifully weighted and provide positive feedback. Fairly forgiving on off centre hits. I love the standard TM grips aswell. Dispite the fact that I have a slow swing speed, I can (by the will of God) still use the stiff shafts.

none

used numerous sets of irons - none compare to the RAC OS

[May 08, 2012]
brandon
Model Reviewed: taylormade rac os

great irons with great feel had them for three years now. ive really been playin alot this year and these irons r the reason i shootin in the low 70's!!!! if your a beginner and lookin for a good set of irons for a cheap price get the RACS THEY R THE SHIZNIT!!!!

[Apr 18, 2011]
Zack Pierce

I bought the rac os irons about 3 yrs ago. I bought them used and ever since then I have been able to hit at proper distances. Instead of hitting a 7 iron 140 I started hitting it at around 165. That goes with all the irons. I am very impressed with these irons. They are very smooth and hard hitting.

[Oct 01, 2010]
Alex
Model Reviewed: RAC OS

Ok so i got a set of RAC OS 3-P, and i love them. I am 21 and coming from baseball i swing hard. I have the stiff shafts and have had no problomes with them. I beat all my buddys who have spent a lot of cash on PING'S, Callaways, exc... I got mine used from Golf Smith for $160.00 picked up a R7 and am really happy. theis are great clubs. my score is getting better evry month. who knows myby the PGA may want me.

[Jul 24, 2010]
Mr Duchesne
Model Reviewed: RAC OS Ultrilite 2008 Taylor Made

Sweet.. smooth... soft... short.. pin high game stuff ....no problem at all with these they are great clubs makers design engeneering not exccentric but rather serious dampering insert system plays his role here no joke ,with resonnance absortion + their not twisting in hand tahnks to Golf Pride Cord velvet ...the low kick (on graphite) for spin is automatic with every shot on green the ball (nike) sits like a dog on a leach ...in fact i put more energy repairing the green than anything else ...ultra easy to swing not made for fast 110 swing speed + i am a 50 years old men + with lot of golf in carreer at a 79 to 98 mph speed ...and for those who think that you can't work the ball ....hummm excuse me!!!!do you watch the PGA like me ...they all over the green you only retain the minus - 14 but there are a lot of + 15's my brother is a fireman hits 300 with a driver (back tee)i hit 275..it makes absolutly no difference on the end he palys a Ping $800 set ....i purchased my RAC OS 5 to Pw at a bargain of $100 only and we put from the same spot 5,10,15,20 like 98 per cent of all golfers and pros's wath's the deal with shot shaping gossiping ....Focus on you game and stick to it ...i was 15 when i fisrt start i am 50 now and played many sticks these are by far the easiest to swing i have ever encounter..Do you ear a lot of HOLE IN ONE be sincere you can make it with a 1998 club.The more we study, the more we know ,the more we know ,the more we can forget ,the more we can forget,the more we do forget,the more we do forget ,the less we know ,so why do we sutdy???
We are only visiting this planet!
Happy golf everyone,recommende 10/10

[May 16, 2010]
golftheclub101
Model Reviewed: taylormade rac irons

I play every day of the week except on sundays, and shoot high eighties, and I have had around 8 sets in my entire life. The rac irons are easily the nicest feel that i have experienced, even though they are not the best shot, they keep straight and high and pretty much everything you might want from an iron is inside this club. I can not remember any time in the last 5 months that i have hit the green and rolled off, they have nice spin.
NOT rubbish at all

[Dec 19, 2009]
scott
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made RAC OS

i got the taylor made RAC OS set cheap on ebay. i had up till then bid on about 5 sets and was happy when i won them. i played the next day and i have to say that after trying 4 sets in the last 3 years (including some mizunos) these are without doubt the best feeling clubs ive ever used. i specifically wanted clubs with a little more weight, and these feel perfect. enough weight to make dinks effortless and not to much to make them easy to over hit. i know that probably 30% of golf is in the head but if they make me feel more confident i start playing better and hitting truer which in turn makes me more confident in the club.
on any normal round i would expect to hit or more mis-hit about 5-6 shots today was 1 and thats just down to the fact i slipped in the very cold conditions.
but around excellent clubs, the look, the feel, the strike and the balance

[Sep 28, 2009]
monty
Model Reviewed: taylormade rac OS irons

I'm 14, just got taylormade rac iron set last week. They're awesome clubs. They feel so sweet, they hit a long way, very balanced and light clubs. i totally recommend them.

[Sep 12, 2009]
Puddlethumper
Model Reviewed: Taylor Made RAC OS

My first set of "serious" irons and I love them. Started out with a set of Golden Bears with stiff flex shafts and couldn't hit a ball straight to save my life. By comparison, the RAC OS with regular flex steel shaft feels like butter on impact and the ball flies straight and true, and FAR! I guess the time may come when I will need to progress beyond these clubs, but for a golf rookie like myself, these clubs are a confidence inspiring and handicap reducing dream.

Bought used from eBay.