Callaway Tuttle Putters

Callaway Tuttle Putters

[Mar 07, 2022]
gasielennie410j

Strength:

I get a very true feel on contact, and mis-hits are now few and far between. The only negative Lexington Hood Cleaning have noticed is that the sweet spot seems to be in between the "V" and the toe of the putter.

Weakness:

None so far.

[Oct 14, 2014]
John Chalmers
Model Reviewed: callaway turtle putter

hi gents, i have just been given a full set of callaway big bertha clubs complete with the turtle putter ( and putter cover ) i love the turtle putter. the heavy weight always gives great contact. was thinking of upgrading to a more modern putter but not sure what one . Anyone recommend anything?

[Dec 29, 2010]
lhoeser
Model Reviewed: Callaway Tuttle

First time I tried the Tuttle I sunk a 40 foot put. Ive owned my Tuttle for around 15 years or so. I will never play with another putter. I like the heavy weight. I putt cross handed ten years now. Putting is what I practice the most. I also am looking for a Tuttle club head cover. Contact me if you have one.

[Dec 25, 2009]
James Barton

the Tuttle is the only putter I've owned. Will not ever putt with another kind of putter. The strength of my game is my putting, and the Tuttle plays a big part in that. Like others, I wish I could find a head cover for it. I lost mine. Maybe one of you guy found it, and it goes to good use.

[Nov 18, 2009]
neill law
Model Reviewed: callaway tuttle

started playing again after 10years was 13hc took the tuttle out mid year ended season at 7.6 just enjoy those 3-9 footers now does anyone no where i can get a headcover for it will pay good doe

[Oct 04, 2003]
Dave Zoretic
Model Reviewed: tuttle

i am looking for a head cover for my tuttle putter. plz contact me at dzoretic@houston.rr.com

[Jul 13, 2003]
geoff r
Model Reviewed: Callaway Tuttle Putter

I tried about 50 putters the day I got the tuttle. I had used blade putters for the past 15 years, but I really liked the bottom center weighting on the Tuttle. I get a very true feel on contact, and mis-hits are now few and far between. The only negative I have noticed is that the sweet spot seems to be in between the "V" and the toe of the putter, as opposed to right on the "V" where the manufacturer intended (although that may be more of a function of my putting stroke)

[Oct 17, 2002]
matt
Model Reviewed: tuttle

This putter has a heavy bottom, it enables more control with my swing. It also hits the ball much more solidly. i have tried many other putters, and most of them seem to be too light. I lose control, but this gives me the control i need.

not needed

ping zing 2 (ok), odyssey white hot (good)

[Aug 05, 2002]
andrew
Model Reviewed: callaway tuttle

A good putter but i dont like the fact that it the guideline is simply a "V" this is a good putter but i still prefer the odesseys

oddesey, 2 ball, white hot, dual force

[Sep 09, 2001]
simoncowie
Model Reviewed: Calloway Tuttle Putter

Strength:

None

Weakness:

None

I tried this putter in the DFW airport and holed 12 in a row from about 12 feet. A business colleague, not a golfer told me I had to buy it. I did. That was 10 years ago and I have never regretted it. Unlike some other reviewers, I find that it''s greatest strength for me is holing out. I don''t always get my first put as close as I would like but I don''t miss many 3-footers.