Odyssey White Hot Rossie Putters

White Hot Rossie

• Stainless Steel putter heads have a polished satin finish for years of care-free play
  • 4.0-degree loft
  • Available in 33" thru 35" length
  • Available Men's Right and Left Handed
  • Lamkin Crossline putter grip

gardenforms02@yahoo.com   Shoots in the 100s [Aug 19, 2009]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey White Hot Rossie Putter

I have only been playing for a few years, although the Odyssey White Hot Putter has brought me some great putting moments. From myself making my first birdie (from 8'), to my longest putt (around 90', down-slope), this putter has been good to me. It has a comfortable grip, balanced weight, solid when there is contact with the ball and overall, my putting skills (and outcome) have been much improved in comparison with putters I have borrowed from friends.

Solid Investment.

mhillsing23   Shoots in the 90s [Jul 20, 2009]

I picked up a "like new" Odyssey Whit Hot Rossi on a whim. It felt good in the store, and the price was right, so I figured it would be worth a shot. I am extremely happy with the feel of the putter. The insert really allow me to make a confident stroke. It is an Odyssey, so as usual, the build quality is great.

Garcia   Shoots in the 90s [May 03, 2008]
Model Reviewed: White Hote Rossie

I love this putter! I had been a mallet guy when I started, I switched to blade putter for awhile (STX & odyssey df330), but when it was time for a change I tried every putter at 3 different local golf stores. I tried everthing and did not discriminate based on price or style.

The White hot rossie, just felt right. The mallet looks a bit odd, but It was smooth. The ball just glided nicely off the putter and had a nice roll that did not feel forced.
I bought my WH Rossie off of ebay for $31, so I got it for a steal. I have been happy with it on the course.
The putter is soft but not too soft.
Once you get used to the non mallet type mallet, the putter is golden on the green.
I am more confident on my puts from 15 ft to 3 ft.

none

Similar Products Used: StX Envision
Odyssey DF 330
rhettco   Shoots in the 70s [Feb 07, 2008]
Model Reviewed: odyssey white hot rossie

Went to my local golf store to demo some putters (it was time for a new one). Spent a good while trying everything on the rack, and then checked out the used bin, and decided to give this one a try among others. I must admit I was predisposed towards a blade putter and didn't like the way this one looked, but as i putted and putted i could not eliminate this putter from the ones i narrowed it down to, and eventually I felt this was the best putter for me out of the bunch i tried. Once the guy gave me $50 for a price, i was sold! Still haven't had the chance to get it out on the course for any long putts yet, but like people have said on here, within 10 feet the thing rolls the ball like it has a magnet for the hole. Great feel.

Similar Products Used: 2-Ball, Cameron 62 Style Model 2, Newport 2.0, Ping G2/G5i Crazee, Ping G5i Anser, other Odyssey blade style putters, some of the honeycomb faced Hogan blades, can't remember the rest
nico   Shoots in the 70s [Oct 03, 2006]
Model Reviewed: odyssey white hot XG #9

i've just bought the "phil mickelson" putter from odyssey. a friend of mine told me "it's an amazing club" if you take it right handed... i was going pretty bad on greens lattely, so i trusted him, and bought it. i've never had sensations like this. didn't missed a put under 2yrds, and got 3 over 10yrds...greatest putting i ever had. it's a little short club, so you'll be a bit bent , but you'll see better your line. hope you'll have the same surprise i had. best wishes.

Maddog   Shoots in the 80s [May 04, 2006]
Model Reviewed: rossie white hot xg

Just picked this up yesterday and man am I glad I did. The new insert looked a little funky but man what feel it provides. Took it out to the practice green yesterday and putts were dropping from everywhere, next took it out for 9 holes and shot a par 36. Love this putter and at only 169 Canadian it's a bargain.

bogey_d   Shoots in the 80s [Feb 01, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey White Hot Rossie

I've been in the face-balanced mallet putter market for several months now. No matter what I tested out, the Rossie always seemed to have a slight advantage. I had been very hesistant to use a urethane insert putter since you lose a lot of feel -- especially on lag putts. But I was sick of missing 3 footers for par. So I just went out and bought it as a $99 cure (Compared with all the "training aids" out there, this is a relative bargain). Let me also say that I have a Scotty Cameron Newport and that I love it. However, my stroke is a little straight back-straight through right now, so the face-balanced head does the work on its own. But seriously, if you have problems with those Mickelson putts, try this Rossie.

Similar Products Used: Scotty Cameron Newport, Ping G2i Anser
Fitzpatrick   Shoots in the 80s [Jan 14, 2006]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey White Hot Rossie

Felt it was time to change putters, as my last one was starting to frustrate me. I went to Nevada Bob's to demo as many putters as I could, with only a vague idea as to what I wanted. I began with this club, the Rossie. Immediately I liked the feel and stability. Distance and speed were easy to manage. I next moved to a Never Compromise Gray Matter 2 MM. This putter felt solid as well, and the gray middle aligned the ball nicely. But I putted it alongside the Rossie, and I could not tell too much of a difference, except the price (the Never Comp. was about $100 more). And, the Never Comp. was a little too long. So I put it back. I next moved to the Titleist Scotty Cameron Red X, heel shaft. This, honestly, felt just a little better than the Rossie, but, again, the price was a bit less friendly on the wallet. However, I had a hard time feeling the distance with the Red X as opposed to the Rossie. So, I tried the Rossie against a few other putters of the Odyssey line, including the White Hot and White Steel 2-Balls, and a couple of the blade putters. I immediately put the 2-Ball putters away...too distracting with all those round white circles. The White Steel putters didn't have the same feel as the White Hot, and I didn't notice any difference in roll. So, after testing these putters (as well as some others that I didn't mention), I finally decided on the Rossie. And I don't regret it one bit. I still roll it as well as I did at the store, and I just really love the feel, look, alignment, and stability. A very, very good putter.

Alex_Smith   Shoots in the 90s [Oct 19, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey White Hot Rossie

After trying out a few putters I decided the White Hot Rossie was the one for me. It has a lovely weight and this makes it so much easier to hole those 5-10 footers. I still struggle a bit with shorter putts (but I guess this is my problem) and I sometimes find longer putts are harder to judge because of the soft putter face. I recommend this to anyone who struggles with putter alignment and doesn't like 2-Ball style putters.

Not needed!

Similar Products Used: Ping Craz-E, Odyssey White Hot 2-Ball, Odyssey DFX 2-Ball.
Baz Quinn   Shoots in the 70s [Apr 17, 2005]
Model Reviewed: Odyssey White Hot Rossie

Don't jump on the putter bandwagon with the 2 Ball and Ping Craze-E before trying out this bad boy! It's a beautifully made putter with a nice weight, feel and easy alignment. Suffered the yips for a while last season and was probably holing 3 from 10 putts under 6 feet, now i am holing 8 - 9 of these putts. I very rarely three putt from any distance and more often than not see 15 - 20 footers drop in. If you lack confidence with your current putter then the Rossie is the one for you no matter what your handicap!

Got a great deal from Nevada Bob's in the UK, and have not had to use his customer service!

Similar Products Used: Ping Zing and Craze-E, 2 Ball and Bullseye.