Maxfli Black Max Balls

Maxfli Black Max Balls

Maxfli’s new BlackMax golf ball is engineered to be long, responsive and controllable. BlackMax also provides a crucial element missing from most of the today’s tour caliber golf balls feel.

[Aug 02, 2008]
Dr. Roger H. Kobayashi
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

Excellent ball for the money. Good distance
off the tee with adequate control in the
wind. Exceptional spin around the green.
Good, soft feel from 120 yards and in.
I have 20 plus dozen Pro V1's people have
given me as gift, but I don't think any
ball is worth $4 plus dollars unless you
are on the pro tour.

Titleist NXT, Maxfli M3

[Jul 05, 2008]
desabrey
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

I got these balls from a client. LOVED them!

[Jun 27, 2008]
joel112184
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

I first got this ball in a contest. I thought it wouldnt be very good, but then I noticed it had very good feel, and very good distance. It is a perfect ball for players who dont like spin, because normally it doesnt spin very much. Overall, it is a very good ball and it is amazing you can buy it for less than $40 for a dozen. Very good price, very good ball.

Pinnacle Gold FS Long, Callaway Big Bertha

[Apr 04, 2008]
David Fish

Very good ball, I stopped using Pro V's, I get the same results if not better with the Black Max at a fraction of the cost. Very good on the green. If you must use the Pro V, then use this ball on holes where you have a tendency to loose balls, because if you don't loose it you wont sacrifice distance or control or a lot of money. I wish they were easier to find.

Pro V and Callaway (don't like Callaway at all !!!!)

[Aug 28, 2007]
Denis
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

I've seen a few reviews here comparing this ball to a Pro V1. Sill! Although a compliment to the Black Max! This is a 2 piece ball for the moderate to slower swinger. Spending $40.+ a dozen for a 3 piece ball is OK for the higher swing speed golfer. I recently got the Maxfli's at Dicks for a 2 for 1 special at 19.99 a dozen!!! A steal!! I've been looking for a ball like this since Maxfli discontinued the A10 Black. Good distance, nice feel, basically everything that is advertised on the box. I also find them to be pretty durable as well. I'm going to do what I didn't do with the A10's, buy a good supply!!!

Titleist DT So/Lo, a very good ball!! RAW manufactured by ??, horrible for me inside of 100 yds. but like a rocket off the tee! Titleist NXT, also a very good ball.

[Jul 04, 2007]
Misterioso007
Model Reviewed: Black Max Golf Ball

This ball is mint! If you are looking for a long ball off the tee with incredibly soft feel, the black max is your ball. I don't sense any loss of distance with this ball and the feel on putts and wedge shots is extremely soft. I'm disappointed Maxfli stopped making this ball but like in the past, Maxfli has a history of not sticking to a good product. I haven't tried their latest ball as of yet. Buy this ball when you can find it!

Titleist Pro V1

[May 05, 2007]
Craig
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

Since Titleist discontinued the Titleist PRofessional I have been searching HIGH and LOW for a comparable ball. This is it for me - Low spin off the driver that doesn't comprimise distance. 7 iron and up spin and control is right on - Can stop it on a dime from 125 yards. If you're looking for a PROV1(x) type ball on a beer budget @ $20 - $30 a dozen you can't go wrong. Did I also mention they repel water? - meaning they will not find water anywhere on a golf course. SO go ahead and grab that 3wood on a second shot on par 5 to carry 245 yards of water :) swing with confidence baby!

[Mar 06, 2007]
human lab rat
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

This is a pretty good ball for the price. It has low spin off the driver and produces a pretty good trajectory that flattens out with little side spin. Off iron shots it has pretty good spin. Around the greens it has good feel and spin to control your chip shots. Still the best ball out there is the PRO-V1x, but at 45 bucks a dozen, it stings to lose one of those. The Black Max for the price is a great ball.

[Mar 04, 2007]
craig
Model Reviewed: maxfli black max

after reading the reviews I bought a box to try and they were fairly inexpensive.
but I don't like them. I found them to fly shorter than say the prov1 or callaway hx-tour, durability is ok

prov1, hx tour, (lately)

[Jan 12, 2007]
rhatz
Model Reviewed: Maxfli Black Max

Great ball...spins less than the ProV1 but more than the ProV1x. Excellent distance off the tee. Good feel around the greens and putts true. I had no problems with durability but then I play a ball for 18 holes and then it goes in the shag bag. Great buy on eBay!

Not used.