Wilson Smart-Core Straight Distance Balls

Wilson Smart-Core Straight Distance Balls

[Jan 15, 2013]
vince migliore
Model Reviewed: wilson smart core

lucky me... i found a smart core (hard to miss seeing it was bright green). i've tried them all, if you let your pride get in the way your only hurting your game. pro v1 is the most popular ball but if you dont play at a tour level most likley your wasting money and yardage... put simply the smart core is an all around awsome ball. long, soft, straight, high , low and everyhing you want at a fraction of the cost of every leading brand. seriously try it. you wont bedissapointed.

[Aug 09, 2011]
Ken Dunham
Model Reviewed: Wilson Smart Core golf balls

Excellent ball. I can hit long tee shots with these, but they also feel good in medium and short iron play.

none

Top Flite XL, Slazenger Raw Distance, Callaway, Titleist

[May 05, 2010]
BMAZ
Model Reviewed: Wilson Smart Core Striaght Distance Golf Ball

This ball has everything you need in a game improvement golf ball. This ball comes straight off the club even on mis hits. I've tried the new pinnacle golf balls and they just don't give me the same distance and feel of the Titlest balls I usally use. The Smart Core is the only cheaper ball that does give the same distance and feel of the Titlest Balls.

[Jan 22, 2007]
Value Guy
Model Reviewed: Smartcore Straight Distance

I keep thinking Wilson is going to stop making this ball but it is still around in the double pack and now also 15-pack ... all for less than a buck a ball. I always come back to this ball. It has good distance and it has a better feel compared to other distance balls. I like its accuracy too with irons. Chipping requires some practice as these will release more than higher priced balls. Great value.

[May 18, 2004]
rsr72
Model Reviewed: wilson smart core

I love the look on someone else's face when you out drive them with this ball. Most people I've met think you can only get good results with an expensive ball. These drive well, have great feel of your irons and putt well. Great value for the price.

None

Everything

[May 17, 2004]
mwbcp4
Model Reviewed: Wilson Smart Core Straight Distance Balls

This is the best all around ball I've ever tried. It has great distance and holds the greens well. I've tried at least 20 different kinds of balls but keep coming back to the Smart Core. The Professional Distance performs very similar which is good because the Straight Distance has been discontinued.

Precept Laddie, Titleist Pro V1, Precept U-Tri Extra Distance, Pinnacle Distance, Wilson Staff True Distance, Wilson Staff DNA.

[Jul 17, 2003]
Alex Scott
Model Reviewed: wilson smartcore straight distance

this is an amazing ball! I've been strictly purchasing these babies for the past 2 years but I didn't post a review until nnow because i only resently began shotting double digits. They're long off the tee and perfectly suited for those of us who crank out the occasional banana slice. Real soft feel for anything within 150 yards with super consistance on the green. Excellent product!

none, don't need it

titlest DT distance

[Feb 13, 2003]
dabomb2891

I just picked this up today at target clearance for 6.48 for 2 dozen. I saw this on sale for 12 earlier but heasitated to pick it up. Now that I read the reviews I believe I made a good choice.

[Feb 01, 2003]
Chris Willems
Model Reviewed: Wilson Smart Core

Just a quick note, Target is clearing this ball out @ $ 12.50 for 24 Balls. Thats right $ .50 per ball. I used thi ball all last summer and loved it. I just picked up 48 balls for $ 25.00

[Nov 22, 2002]
Mark
Model Reviewed: SmartCore Straight Distance

Started using this ball last year when the supply of the Wilson T3's ran out. I enjoy the consistency and feel of this ball from tee to green. Distance - above average Acurracy - above average Ball fight - consistent - no balloon shots. Feel - above average Putting - very consistent After a year of play I can say it's a dependable & consistent ball for my game and you can't beat the price. I have converted my buddy to this ball, and it's definitely changed his game. His set up was to compensate for his consistent slice, which after a few rounds with this ball he had to change for his consistently straight ball. The worst he gets now is a slight fade and has improved his overall distances dramtically. Sticking with it. Great value!

never used

you name it I've tried it