FootJoy GreenJoys Shoes

FootJoy GreenJoys Shoes

Soft, easy care uppers, Cushioned Fit-Bed®, EVA/DuramaxTM rubber outsoles, FTS Spike System, ShadowTM cleats by Softspikes®

[Nov 25, 2014]
T Hodwick
Model Reviewed: Greenjoys

I purchased my Greenjoys, from Sports Direct.Com (Oct 2014). The shoes were comfortable and well priced. Five weeks later after six rounds, the last in wet conditions the shoes leaked, I found small damp patches in the heels and toes. Footjoy suggested the shoes be returned for examination My playing partners reminded me: Buy cheap buy twice.

[Aug 29, 2013]
Tadashi Davis
Model Reviewed: Greenjoy

Just purchased a set of Green-joys from my pro shop. I was reluctant to buy them because they are size 13w , I wear a size 15. I was surprised that the size 13w fit perfectly. Even better after a round. I think that those who have blister problems may resolve that by getter a size smaller OR wearing an extra set of socks. My curiosity got the best of me when trying on 13's because my FJ Superlites are in my true size (15) and over time stretched a bit and I had to wear 2 pair of socks. As for the GJ's they are surprisingly comfortable. My feet aren't bunched in these shoes and they are very stable so far. A good alternative for those who don't want to pay $179 for high use range/golf shoes.

FJ Supperlites, Nike TW12,13, Adidas

[Jun 12, 2012]
Garry Grant
Model Reviewed: Footjoy Greenjoys

First time I have purchased Footjoys and may be the last. After only 6 outings the uppers are beginning to crack where the foot bends. Shoes are extremely comfortable and seem well enough made for what is essentially a cheaper model. I have always stuck to leather uppers in the past and this "trial" with a synthetic shoe has not proven a good move.

[Jul 08, 2010]
michael
Model Reviewed: White Black Greenjoys

I tell you what so far these are great shoes especially for under the $40 that i paid. They are really comfortable and get really good traction.

[Jul 13, 2008]
ijrusk3023
Model Reviewed: green joy

These are my first golf shoes ever.
Just returning to the game after some years off. I've always used whatever athletic shoe I felt could get the job done. The shoes provide excellent grip. They are comfortable. They were less than 40 dollars.
If You Wear Any Shoe Straight Out of the Box onto a course you have a really good chance of getting blisters!!!
I have worn them out to the range and onto the course a few days ago. I recieved blisters due to lack of preparation with regards to GOOD SOCKS during my recent round.
I really think that paying more is overrated.

No use for at this time.

NONE. 1st Golf shoes.

[Dec 04, 2006]
PhantomII
Model Reviewed: FootJoy GreenJoys

I got these for my birthday this year after I wore my Dunlop walmart specials out. I felt they were a little firmer than my old shoes but after I got them broke in, I find them comfortable and they work great from tee to green. I try to walk the course when I can and even with an ankle and right leg held together with 4 screws and a metal rod I don't find them uncomfortable at all. I heard a couple of people complain about them at the club I play at but after seeing that one guy didn't wear any sock and the other wore those thin girly ankle socks it's no wonder they got blisters, I guess unless you have ever served in the military and had to march long distances you never learned to take care of your feet by wearing sensible socks!!

Got them from my cources pro shop and they always take care of you.

Dunlop Jobers

[Jul 19, 2006]
jim
Model Reviewed: greenjoy

Blisters severely, (on the second use)
I didn't research first, and
didn't notice the plastic interior,
it holds moisture, and doesn't keep your feet dry.
why not cloth against the heal?
I even blistered on the top of my feet.

yet to contact, and unless they can
offer new shoes, or a large supply of mole skin, then what else?

previously use dryjoys, which lasted for years

[May 19, 2006]
Night putter
Scratch Golfer
Model Reviewed: Greenjoys

Got these puppies a montha ago and have played three times since with not a whit of discomfort.
I don't know what Tiger and Mickleson wear, but I'm guessing Nike and Callaway respectivly, but in any case these shoes are working perfectly for me. Hi mom.

Hope to never need them.

None since about 1978, and they were probably Dunlops---they looked like spats.

[Dec 18, 2005]
Klein
Model Reviewed: GreenJoy

I had bought the shoe without reading the reviews here as the price is really good. Only after buying and reading the reviews made me wants to put it up on ebay. I was really sad. Two days later, one of my friend just started up golf and wanted to use my old set of shoes(Gosen) to go for a short green. I then have to use my newly bought pair of shoes to accompany him... I am expecting after walking 18 holes with my friend, blisters would appear on my feets. Never did I expect that during my first time wearing I did not have any blisters and I can even walk 18 holes easily without feeling any feet ache. Just giving my 2 cents worth as I believe shoe fitting is very important. What can suit me well, does not mean is able to suit you....

Never get to use it.

Nike, Gosen and some unknown brands

[Oct 14, 2005]
jay_m
Model Reviewed: Greenjoys

Picked these up at Dick's after playing in sneakers for most of the season. I spent another $10 on a pair of insoles, which I put in most shoes I buy anyway, and it was day and night for comfort. Spikes held well on the box and fairway. They do what they are supposed to and for a fair price. As the upper softens some more, I expect these to be really comfortable shoes.

really old DryJoys